Information on the processing of personal data, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and Legislative Decree 196/2003
Owner of the Treatment is Bianchi & Caffagni Estate Agency Via Capitan Romeo 29 16011 Arenzano (GE), whose controller is the legal representative of the protempore;
The Owner processes the data according to the principles established by the GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection EU 2016/679), lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose and retention limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
1) The data processed
The Data object of the treatment are:
a) Navigation Data;
b) Personal, identification and contact data (it is expressly forbidden to transmit any particular data relating to criminal convictions and crimes - own or third parties - as per articles 9 and 10 GDPR), provided voluntarily by the user in any requests advanced (through the request form on the site, or through other forms), or to the addresses listed on this site, or by subscribing to the newsletter service.
2) The purposes of the processing
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 EU Reg. 2016/679 to send a contact request and receive feedback from the Data Controller regarding the information requested by completing and sending the data collection form and for related administrative-accounting activities (Article 6 letter b)).
3) The legal bases of treatment
a) legitimate interest of the owner and consent of the user;
b) need to respond to user requests and his consent.
4) Browsing data and cookies
The computerized and telematic systems as well as the software used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
It should be noted that the aforementioned data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of computer crimes to the detriment of the site or to other sites connected or connected to it: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not persist except for some days.
However, the user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on his browser.
Some cookies (c.d. session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed. Other cookies (c.d. persistent cookies) "survive" when the browser is closed and are also available in subsequent visits by the user, and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation, normally no later than 6 months.
- The usability of content is also possible by completely disabling cookies, and disabling cookies "third parties" does not affect the navigability of the Site in any way.
- The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for various types of cookies.
or Internet Explorer
or Safari for Mac
or Safari for iOS
- google.com: www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy
- youtube.com: www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy
- facebook.com: www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- linkedin.com: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=it_IT
- twitter.com: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it
- The user can always decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser.
- CAUTION! If the user uses particular services provided by other parties (for example by clicking the buttons of the various social networks, or by clicking on links to external sites), personal data may be processed by third parties. In this case, the rules and conditions of the processing of such third parties will have to be verified. The user then confers on the point, the largest indemnity to the owner for this type of treatments.
- CAUTION! It is expressly forbidden to upload, publish or otherwise process personal data of third parties using the site or its services: if you do so, against this prohibition of the owner, the user is the independent owner of the processing of such data, assuming all connected responsibility and freeing the owner.
5) Processing methods
The data will be:
- protected from risks of destruction, modification, deletion and unauthorized access by means of appropriate physical, logical and organizational security measures;
- further processed, also in paper form, to the extent and in the time strictly necessary to execute the purposes indicated above;
- all the subjects authorized to the treatment by the Data Controller are adequately informed about the law and the other rules of treatment, committing themselves to the confidentiality.
6) Communication to recipients and dissemination
The data acquired through the site will not be disclosed.
The data are communicated to the recipients to the extent strictly necessary in relation to the purposes mentioned above.
The categories of recipients are as follows:
- subjects necessary for the operation and provision of the services offered by the Site, which act as Data Processors, pursuant to contracts stipulated pursuant to art. 28 GDPR;
- Appointees and other subjects authorized by the Owner.
As already mentioned, the Data Controller may also have to communicate data to fulfill legal obligations or to comply with orders from Authorities.
) Data retention period
The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual way, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects specifically appointed to do so.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of Reg. UE 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
8) Compulsory and optional nature of the communication of Personal Data
- The data referred to in paragraph 1.a / 2.a above: their communication is mandatory and essential to allow the Owner to make use of the site to the user: the latter can not refuse to communicate the navigation data, in the extent to which they consist of personal data.
- The data referred to in paragraph 1.b / 2.b above: their communication is optional. If the user refuses to communicate such Data, the Data Controller may not be able to process such requests, in whole or in part, or may not provide the service
9) Rights of the interested party
You can assert your rights as expressed in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller.
You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller to access your personal data, to rectify it, to cancel it or limit its processing. Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing, eg profiling) and to the portability of your data. Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if it considers that the processing of data concerning it, violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned EU Reg. 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), has the right to revoke the consent given at any time.
10) - Changes to this information
This Statement is effective from 25/05/2018.
The Owner reserves the right to modify its content, in part or completely, also due to changes in the Privacy Law.
The Data Controller will publish the updated version of this document on the Website, and from then on it will be binding: the interested party is therefore invited to regularly visit this section.